The last date of submissoin for all subjects and classes is the reopening date : 21 June 2018
MATHS HW CLASSES 6,7,8 & 10
CLASS VII (SCIENCE PROJECT)
Collect pictures of animals whose hair is used as wool. Stick them in your scrap book. If you are unable to get pictures try and draw from lines given in book, and collect their information and write in your own word?
CLASS IX (PHYSICS)
- Unit of time occurs twice in unit of acceleration why?
- What is uniform circular motion? Establish a relationship between linear and angular velocity?
- What does the odometer of an automobile measure? Which of the following moving faster? Justify your answer?(i) A scooter moving with a speed 300 m per minute? (ii) A car moving with a speed 36 Km per hours?
- Draw a velocity time graph from the given data and answer below question?
- What type of motion is represented during 0-6sec?
- What is the acceleration in the first 6 sec?
- Using graph calculate the distance travelled between 6to8 sec?
- Calculate retardation during 12-14sec.
- What is the significance and uses of graphical representation of motion? Derive second and third equation of motion by using graph?
- Write down the difference between uniform and non uniform motion?
CLASS X (PHYSICS)
- Draw the circuit diagram for electrical cell, switch open and close, wires crossing without joining, resistance, variable resistance or rheostat, ammeter, voltmeter.
- Why do we prefer a convex mirror as a rear view mirror vehicles?
- 3) You are given kerosene, turpentine and water. In which of these does the light travel fastest?
- Explain power of lens?
- Define 1 diopter of power of a lens?
- What is mean by potential difference?
- Define 1 electron volt?
- State ohm’s law, resistance, resistivity, conductivity.
- Draw the diagram when resistance are connected in series?
- Draw the diagram when resistance connected in parallel?
- At what distance from a concave lens of a focal length20 cm should be a 6cm tall object it forms an image 15 cm from a lens? Also determine the size of image formed?
- An object 4cm in height is placed at 15 cm in front of concave mirror should a screen be placed to obtain a sharp image of the object. Calculate the height of the image?
CLASS XII PHYSICS HOLODAY HOME work
CLASS VIII MATHS
CLASS VIII ENGLISH
1.Collect pictures related to Christmas and write the summary of the lesson.
2.Prepare a short speech on Punctuality / Discipline.
3.Write 10 phrasal verbs, their meanings and make use of them in sentences of your own.
4.Read newspaper daily and write at least one headline per day.
Teacher’s name- Ms. Pratibha M. Patil ( PRT)
Class-2 Subject- English
- 1 Write A to Z in 4-lines (in capital and small letters). (5- times)
- 2 Make words as many as you can from the word-
- A) HIPPOPOTAMUS
- B) MAHARASHTRA
- 3) Write your own introduction in 5 sentences
Class-2 Subject- Mathematics
Q 1 Write 1 to 100 numbers in words.
Q2 Write tables from 1 to 5. (5 times)
Q3 Count and write-
- a) Number of teeth in your mouth.
- b) Number of seeds in an orange.
- c) Number of match-sticks in a match-box.
Class -4 Subject- EVS
Q 1) Locate all the states of India and their capitals in the map of India.
Q 2) Write a few sentences on –
- a) Pulley
- b) Jugad
Q 3) What are the differences between Bamboo bridge and cemented bridge?
Q 4) What difficulties the children face while walking on snow?
Q 5) Draw and colour the picture of-
- a) Trolley
- b) Vallam
Q 6) Paste the picture of any 5 animals whose ears cannot be seen.
SUBJECT TEACHER: – E.N.SATAV
1) MAKE YOUR FAVOURITE RANGOLI ON CARDSHEET.
2) LEARN TABLES FROM 1 TO 10.
3) CUT SHAPES FROM CRAFT PAPER AND PASTE IN THE NOTEBOOK.
- i) Star ii) Flower iii) Boat iv) Leaf v) Pot vi) Kite vii) Square viii) Rectangle
CLASS- IV HINDI
१) बरसात के मौसम के बारे में पांच वाक्य लिखो और चित्र बनाओ .
२) बीरबल के बारे में पांच वाक्य लिखो और बीरबल का चित्र बनाओ .
३) अलग -अलग पेड़ो के चित्र चिपकाकर उनके नाम लिखो .
४) अपनी मनपसंद कहानी का सुलेख लिखो .
CLASS –V HINDI
१) तिब्बत देश के बारे में जानकारी लिखो .
२) अपने मनपसंद त्यौहार के बारे में पांच वाक्य लिखो और चित्र बनाओ .
३) तमिलनाडु राज्य में पोंगल त्यौहार कैसे मनाया जाता है उसके बारे में लिखो .
४) झारखंड राज्य में सरहुल त्यौहार कैसे मनाया जाता है उसके बारे में लिखो .
Write Hindi Varnmala 5 times in good handwrting.
1)1 to 100 Numbers in figures
2)1 to 20 Numbers in words
3)Write skipping by 1 number- up to 50
Class – 3rd
1)Paste pictures of different animals (Water – Land)
2)Write 5 to 6 sentences on parrot.
3) Write few lines on sources of water with pictures.
4)Draw or paste different types of leaves.
5) Thumb impression (make a bird, butterfly,fish,chick,tree).
Class – 5th
1)Write few lines on Your Dream Ice-Cream and draw it.
2)Paste five brands and five flavours of Ice-cream.
3)Write the recipe of any dish and also mention the ingredients.
4)Using Waste materials prepare any decorative item.
Teacher’s Name- Bharati Jaiswal
STD III ( HINDI)
- अपने पसंदिदा पक्षी का चित्र बनाकर उसके बारेमे पांच वाक्य लिखो।
- अपने पसंदिदा जानवर का चित्र बनाकर उसके बारेमे पांच वाक्य लिखो।
- अपने किसी शरारत के बारेमे दस वाक्य लिखो।
- हररोज एक पन्ना हिन्दी किताब पढे ।
- अपने परिवार के सभी सदस्यो के नाम लिखो।
STD IV (MATHS)
- Learn and write number names 1 to 100
- Learn and write tables- 2 to 25.
- Practice the examples of- a) Addition- any five
- b) Subtraction- any five
- c) Multiplication-any ten
- d) Division- any ten
STD V ( MATHS)
- Make an Angle Tester ( P.NO 20)
- Make a degree clock (P.No.31)
- Make a magic top (P.No.52)
- Learn and write tables from 2 to 30 (1 time)
- Learn and write number names 1 to 100-1000,10000, 100000,1000000,10000000.
CLASS – IX ( MATHS)
Q1] locate √7.3 on the number line .
Q2] Show that 0.2353535…… = 0.2 can be expressed in the form , where p and q are integers
and q .
Q3] Visualize the representation of 6.3421 on the number line.
Q4] Rationalise the denominator of the following :
Iii] + .
Q5] Find five rational numbers between two rational numbers of the following :
I] 3 and 4 ii] .
Q6] find :
I] (64) ¼ ii] ((5) 2) -3
Q7] Find the value of the polynomial x 3 – 2 x 2 + 5 at i] x = 0 ii] x = -1.
Q8] Divide p(x) by g(x) ,where p(x) = x + 3 x 2 – 1 and g(x) = x + 1.
Q9] Find the value of K ,if x – 1 is a factor of 4 x 3 + 3 x 2 – 4 x + k .
Q10] factorise : i] x 3 – 23 x 2 + 142 x – 120.
Ii] Y 2 – 5 Y + 6.
Q11] Factorise : i] 49 a 2 + 70 a b + 25 b 2
Ii] x 2 – .
Iii] 4 x 2 + y 2 + z 2 – 4 x y – 2 y z + 4 x z.
Q12] Evaluate i] ( 103) 3 . ii] ( 999 ) 3 .
CLASS – XII
Class I & II – To learn new Balgeet and learn basic swar.
Class II,IV,&V – To learn other language songs which are given in school diary and books and learn the basic steps of folk dance.
Class- IX Subject: English
Row A (Girls) – 15th & 16th Century English Novelists; short Biography and Literary Works.
Row B (Boys) – 17th & 18th Century English Poets; short Biography and Literary Works.
Row C (Boys) – 18th & 19th Century English Dramatists; short Biography and Literary Works.
Row D (Boys) – Modern Indian English Writers; short Biography and Literary Works.
HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SANSKRIT All Classes
SOCIAL SCIENCE HOME WORK ALL CLASSES